The definition of intuition is: “The ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.”
Intuition is a powerful energy that is present in every one of us. It is up to you to tap this force and use it to live an authentic life. It’s always ever present in you. Waiting for you to listen to it!
Your Intuition Wants to be Heard
But often, you don’t listen to it. Because you are too busy doing, working, analyzing, and thinking. Your intuition wants to be heard, but how can it when you can’t be still and create space in your mind?
When you listen to this beautiful energy, you live a life aligned with your truth.
You feel incredibly alive and centered. Whenever I have listened to my intuition, it has guided me perfectly in every situation. Your mind, body, and heart are connected to this energy and you feel whole.
So how do you connect to your Intuition and let it move you with love instead of fear?
Here are some simple, practical suggestions!
- Turn off the television and radio. Spend at least ten minutes in solitude and silence.
- Spend time in nature. For example: go for walks in the park.
- Pay attention to your body sensations. Observe how it reacts when you feel your energy guiding you. Notice how often it arises.
- Keep a notebook where you jot down “out of the blue” occurrences.
- Take deep breaths and close your eyes for even a few minutes throughout the day.
Have you listened to your intuition recently? How did it guide you through the situation? How did you feel? Please share with me in the comments.