I meant to write an entirely different post this morning, but my morning got filled with meetings and tasks instead. I just had a quick lunch and was going to jump onto my computer to send out emails.
Listen to Your Inner Guidance
When my inner guidance whispered to me: Stop!
I just stopped and relaxed my mind. I closed my eyes shut.
And then I Thought of all the Things I’m Grateful for…
- My family – My parents, brother, and sister
- My pet dog, Raja who is a part of my family 🙂
- My emotional strength – I have the ability to stay calm and resilient in all kinds of times.
- My ability to fall in love – This one was the most difficult to do because it required me to keep my heart open and feel comfortable with making myself vulnerable.
- My self-dignity – No matter what I’ve been through, I believe I’ve been true to my values and dignity.
- My love for food – I love eating! I can indulge in any cuisine. I love that I can taste and am thankful for such a beautiful sense.
- My eyes (I get complimented a lot on my eyes!) – I guess I should be thankful to my parents for this. Thanks for the great genetics, Mom and Dad 🙂
- My clear, smooth skin – I drink lots of water and eat relatively healthy, so luckily this translates into having good skin.
- Being in my twenties and yet being mature
- My Friends – I don’t know what I would do without them…
What are you grateful for today? Please share with me in the comments!
Leave a Reply